Friday, August 22, 2014

Legal-Ease Seminar Starts Today, University of Hawaii Manoa

 Legal-Ease International presents a two day seminar at the University of Hawaii, Manoa, starting today, August 22, 2014.
9-5 at the William Richardson Law School.

If you miss this one be sure to check with Spencer Kimura for the next Seminar!

For more information about the Legal English Workshop at the University of Hawaii, contact Spencer Kimura (Email: kimurasp@hawaii.edu; Tel: ).

Or contact info@legalenglish.com for more information. Legal-Ease International Inc.
www.legalenglish.com



2 comments:

  1. Some colleagues told me about this seminar and, although I wasn't able to attend this year (Hawaii is a long way from Chile!) I am planning on making it next year. When does information about scheduling come out for this? I really don't want to miss out on an opportunity like the one this seminar offers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to take part in the University of Hawaii seminar next year! How can I register from Chile? I need this course very much, and the seminar would help convince me to study there. This looks like such a good opportunity!

    ReplyDelete