Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Legal-Ease International goes to Hawaii!

Legal-Ease goes to Hawaii!

Dena Falken, CEO and Seminar instructor will travel to Honolulu, Hawaii to present a two-day Legal English seminar for the University of Hawaii Law program in August 22-23   2014.  Ms. Falken was invited as a part of the LL.M. intensive program and will present to a diverse group of international attorneys from around the world in the midst of beautiful Hawaii.  The masters and doctoral candidates will gather in August  from countries from countries world-wide to the University of Hawaii at Manoa, William S. Richardson School of Law.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Who doesn't love Hawaii?! It is such a beautiful place.

    Plus, who could pass up the opportunity to study and learn there too. I wish I knew about this seminar sooner. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of amazing things taught and fun to be had too!

    Hopefully, you all at Legal-Ease will offer this program again next year...preferably in Hawaii again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Chilean lawyer, and I have heard good things about the law program at University of Hawaii. I am sorry I missed this year's seminar, but I am interested in attending next year.

    ReplyDelete