Monday, September 9, 2013

Highly Ranked Reputation

Texas Tech's ABA-accredited and 17th-ranked "Best Value" law school, by pre-Law/National Jurist Magazine (2010), is known for producing well prepared practitioners, evidenced by a consistently high Bar passage rate, and nationally-ranked advocacy and legal writing programs. The law school offers an abundance of symposia, institutes, and guest presentations featuring jurists, professors, and lawyers from around the nation and the world.


For more information see the glossary of legal terms http://www.legalenglish.com/llm/glossary.php

1 comment:

  1. Another great college right in Texas. I am really interested in one of the many great Texas colleges. I'm very interested in continuing my law career by finishing my studies at Texas Tech University School of Law. I am already working on moving over to the states very soon, and would be greatly appreciated to attend such a prestigious institution.

    ReplyDelete