Wednesday, August 28, 2013

University of Tulsa LL.M. Program

The University of Tulsa College of Law welcomed a new incoming class of LLMs and visiting international scholars this past week. They are lawyers from South America, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe who have come to TU Law particularly for the law school’s energy concentration. This year TU Law has added a course on Climate Change that is open to LLMs. The online application goes live on 9/1 for the upcoming applications to the 2014-15 LLM class.

For information on LLM Funding go to http://www.legalenglish.com/llm/funding.php.

1 comment:

  1. University of Tulsa's LL.M program I hear is one of the best all around. I am very interested in getting my LL.M here, but there are other very great candidates well worth looking into. But let me say this, Legal-Ease, you provide one of the best services around and I appreciate know about all of these great colleges.

    ReplyDelete