Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hofstra University Law School

Hofstra University Law School now offers an LL.M. Program in American Legal Studies LL.M. for foreign-trained lawyers (fall semester enrollment only.

The degree can be completed in two semesters for students attending full time.

Right outside of New York City this is an excellent place to study law and acquire an LLM.

Please see the link below


For information on the terms you need to apply for an LLM see the Legal-Ease International LLM Section, glossary of Legal Terms

http://www.legalenglish.com/llm/glossary.php.

1 comment:

  1. I talked to an American who went to the Hofstra University School of Law and he praised it highly. I am a five year lawyer who's currently living in Italy and I have always wanted to further my law career by attending a very popular US law school. Hofstra sounds like one of the top schools in the country and I prefer to learn from the best. I'll be looking into this school further. And thanks must be presented to Legal Ease for sharing all of this valuable info to schools, it's been very helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete