Friday, November 8, 2013

Prepare for The Challenges of Global Practice

Pursue the Master of Laws (LL.M.) in American Law at one of New York State’s premier private research institutions. Syracuse University College of Law’s LL.M. in American Law offers foreign-trained legal professionals the opportunity to broaden their professional goals through the study of U.S. laws and the American legal process. The LL.M. program is compliant with the core requirements of the New York State Board of Law Examiners.  We offer conditional admission to students who are seeking to develop their English proficiency while preparing to enroll in the LL.M. program. LL.M. students may focus their studies on a variety of substantive areas, including International Human Rights Law, Counterterrorism and National Security Law, Intellectual Property Law and IP Commercialization, Comparative Disability Law, and many others.


1 comment:

  1. Syracuse University College of Law is another college I have been keeping an eye on. I've been a lawyer here all over in Mexico, but I would like to actually be a lawyer in the US and before that I expect I'd need to study for my LL.M there in the US. Everyone at Legal-Ease has been very helpful to my future and I appreciate everything you've all done. Thanks again for all of this valuable info. I look forward to studying in the United States.

    ReplyDelete