Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Syracuse Law School Graduating Class / LLM students

Some of Syracuse Law’s graduating class of LL.M. student prepare to walk across the stage. This year, our students came from Jordan, Turkey, India, China, Argentina, Kenya, and other regions in the world. We congratulate our LL.M. students as they go on to pursue diverse legal careers, which include posts within the Office of the Prime Minister of Turkey; the Administrative Courts of Buenos Aires, Argentina; and the international human rights organization, Reprieve, based in London.
 

 
For information on Syracuse Law School LLM program or to apply for 2015 click here
 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope to be standing there at my graduation soon. I hear Dena Falken is a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie. Definitely apply, its a great program! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Congrats go out to all of the graduates and the teachers/professors who helped them achieve success. I really am excited to give Syracuse Law School a chance, and thanks go out to Legal-Ease for telling us about this great school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job guys! I one day hope to be a graduate from Syracuse Law. I have my eye on many other schools, but Syracuse sounds like the best of the bunch to me. This article makes me want to go even more now. I will have to check out the links you guys share up there, cause I am seriously interested in attending.

    ReplyDelete