Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Application Information for Florida Coastal

The Fall term begins September 2, and the application deadline for the Fall is August 19. To complete your application to the LL.M. program, you will need to submit the following four (4) documents. These four documentsmust be submitted through the Law School Admission Council’s (LSAC) website, which you can link to through the LL.M. program’s Apply Online page. The credential evaluation can be submitted through any of the credential evaluation agencies approved by the California Bar Association. Please note that while most credential evaluation agencies will only accept your official law school transcript if it comes in a sealed envelope from your law school, two agencies – A2Z Evaluations LLC and ECE – will accept the official transcript directly from you.

Electronic Application
C.V.
Personal Statement
Credential Evaluation Report

TOEFL or IELTS Score – You would be exempt if you are a U.S. citizen. Otherwise, you must obtain a minimum score of 80 on the TOEFL or 6.5 on the IELTS to be eligible for admission into the LL.M. program.

2 comments:

  1. I would be very grateful to learn more about their LLM program. Florida Coastal School of Law is another school I've got on my list. I am really eager to see what this school has to offer me, as I would like to attend a college in Florida maybe. I like a warm place, so when the time comes I'm leaning towards a Texas college or possibly this Florida college.

    Anyways, thank you so much for the valuable info. I'm a lawyer who just wants to increase my potential and get my masters in law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post as it is really very helpful, I was looking for some information regarding llm personal statement found your post informative one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete